Friday, June 11, 2010

Manicure A


First actual post here we go!

First off, let me apologize for the hideous picture, I took it using my macbook pro, since, at the moment, I actually don't have a digital camera (saving up for a Cannon Digital Rebel DSLR camera!) I tried to take a closer picture, but even with iglasses, it just wasn't happening tonight =/

So, here is my first manicure to share! Nothing special, just a simple pink/dark grey nail using OPI colors!
The pink is D.C. Cherry Blossom and the Gray is Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees with dots of the opposite colors on each nail. (I'll do a post about my nail tools sometime soon! They are definitely worth mentioning!) The top coat is Seche Vite and for a base I used Seche Perfect Nail Rebuild that was free with the purchase of two china glaze colors at Sally Beauty Supply.

Seche Perfect Nail Rebuild... now this is actually a product I wish I would NOT have bought! There is a warning on the back that says:
This product contains a chemical that is known to the state of California to cause cancer.
What the heck?! You would think that this would be taken off the market in general! But alas, it does what it claims to do.

However, I think I will keep searching for the right base/strengthening/rebuilding product for my nails. I'm too scared to get cancer of the finger...


On a completely different note, I apologize for the hideous layout and background image and such, I plan on making a whole new template if I can! How fun! My graphic design skills can be put to use!




No comments:

Post a Comment